Full-Service Property Managers
CREI Management is a full-service commercial property management company in Los Angeles providing a full range of institutional-quality management solutions for owners across nearly every property type: multifamily residential, office, industrial and retail centers. We cater our commercial property management services to every client, including facility management, property accounting, staffing and workforce management, risk management, and lease administration. Combining vast experience, continual education, and the most effective utilization of technology and proprietary systems allows our staff to focus far beyond basic property management functions for clients. Instead, a wealth and asset management approach is adopted with each client to fuse the individual property goals with clientsí broad short- and long-term wealth management goals.
Property Management Services Offered:
- Lease Administration - Our stringent lease abstract process and administration systems allow us to maximize property revenues, promote tenant retention and help our clients meet their regulatory obligations. We continually update and monitor lease terms and closely follow federal, state and local tax reporting requirements. Through detailed recordkeeping, we promote the financial health of the assets we manage to protect our clientsí interests.
- Tenant Relations - Building and retaining a base of satisfied tenants is the surest way to keep properties at peak occupancy levels. By anticipating tenantsí needs and routinely monitoring their satisfaction, we help promote steady revenue streams and enhance the competitive position of the properties we manage.
- Facility Management - We focus our expert attention on every aspect of the physical structure, from landscaping and exteriors to MEP systems and the roof. Our established relationships with contractors, subcontractors and highly specialized vendors help ensure excellent quality control and cost-tracking functions for repair and maintenance projects.
- Property Accounting - Accurate financial statements, profit and loss reports, balance sheets, general ledgers and budgeting are critical to sound operational decisions. Our strict auditing and accounting policies monitor and safeguard client revenues. Clients receive institutional-quality reporting summaries of property activity on a monthly, quarterly and/or annual basis.
- Risk Management - We obtain current certificates of insurance from every vendor and subcontractor, whether employed by building ownership or by an individual tenant. In addition, our comprehensive corporate safety program enables our property managers to establish and maintain safe environments for tenants, visitors and staff. Our detailed safety program manual contains our code of practices, compliance processes and specific procedures for accident investigations, claims and facility inspections.
- Staffing and Workforce Management - Our property managers and building engineers are all seasoned professionals with a solid track record of maximizing asset revenues and value. To enhance efficiency and ensure proper staffing, we use an automated workforce management system that streamlines scheduling, tracks personnel time and lowers labor costs.
- Building Maintenance - CREI Management sets meticulous maintenance standards for property upkeep. We monitor and oversee third-party vendors and suppliers through carefully developed, strictly enforced tracking and auditing systems. In some markets, CREI Management maintenance can provide an extra layer of expertise, delivering enhanced products and services at competitive prices.
CREI Management has a proven track record of delivering results in the Los Angeles and surrounding areas.
For a complimentary commercial property management proposal, please contact us at: info@CREI.biz
Are you looking to sell or lease your retail property, strip center, shopping center, office building, commercial land, or apartment building?
Our complimentary commercial property evaluation combines real estate valuations and our leading market insights and expertise.
Thank you for your comments.
Your message has been sent.